Black eye

This happened a few weeks ago. Someone eye-poked me as his first move and I ended on the floor crying in pain.
His thumb really went inside my eye socket and we were concerned about my situation.

Well, time has passed and thanks to "ice" and rest I have saved my eye and the face you all are tired of seeing.


Here is the time-line of the events.
It was all swollen and red when it happened but I was to afraid of injury to take a pic at that time.

(If it appears that sometimes is the right eye and sometimes is the left one is because my phone acts weird sometimes)































@practicalkarateagain in Facebook




PS: my female workmates thought I looked really handsome but my boss got really pissed off...












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai

My Karate style