Some Kumite

So young...
Yesterday I went to see my good friend Chen Sensei and after a grueling hour of Sanchin we did some bunkai and also some kumite.

Showing off my newly acquired video editing skills:
Here I have some light kumite with (the other) Chen Sensei (they are not related). 
Karate Box Dojo is Shotokan based so we just messed around a bit under Shotokan "rules". The video came out wonderfully!

Then I challenged Chen Sensei (the owner) to a Kyokushin match:
Yes, his first time under this "rules" so he seems a bit confused at the beginning but he fought back in no time.

Then it was me who was challenged by one of their students!
That was really fun! I hope we both learnt something from the experience!




@practicalkarateagain in Facebook





Comments

  1. Same problem with the videos here, clicked several links, none seem to be working....
    Think I found one of them by searching your name in youtube however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_0oCTOrbU

    Strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the problem is that youtube tries to take me to 'my videos', (of which I have none) - I think you must have copied and pasted the url while still logged in, instead of the public address of the video.

      Cheers,
      Diarmuid

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's what happened.
      Fixed now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai

My Karate style