Too lazy for Karate...

Hi guys.

After this week's training in Japanese dojos, carrying my heavy dogis up and downs the rainy city, having to wash them after class (you also wash yours after class, don't you?) and them letting them dry I have realized how tiring going to train is.
Not the actual class (that is also exhausting) but the process before and after the training session.

After 3 days of training my living room looks like this:


 I can not even feel strength to fold them when (if) they dry.

MMA on the other hand is easier to do.
You just need a couple things that fit inside a small bag.


Also, MMA allows you with a better (and cheaper) chance to show your individuality and other passions:


 Until the day that the unthinkable happens:


Nooooooo!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai

My Karate style