A thousand visitors!


I just started a month ago and already got 1000 visits!
Thank you guys all over the world!

It seems that I get most of my visits from the US and from Poland.
I am preparing an article in Polish in collaboration with my Polish fellow karateka. Stay tuned!
Oh! Finally someone from Spain decided to have a look lol. I'll write something in Spanish soon too.

Surprisingly, the most viewed post is about Ashihara. That was a nice evening...

I hope to get comments on my book too. As many as possible.

And please, subscribe!
Only my friend Karashira Sensei has done it so far...







Update:



The Facebook page is working well and helping a lot.
More than 130 visits in 2 days!

And some visitors from Japan. This is getting better by the day!






Update 2:
Oh, boy!
More than 3000 visits, peaks of 621 visits PER DAY and more than 700 downloads of my book and bunkai chapters.
I am a celebrity!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai

My Karate style