Protect yourself at all times

I guess I didn't because I got a broken nose yesterday morning.


I've been punched on the nose more than once and more than twice and never got anything scarier than one or two months of excruciating pain.
Yesterday I got punched ONCE and my nose gave up.

Now I look like this:

Not a big difference, I know...

My career as a model is over, I guess...

Well, the bad news is that I will need surgery and I will be out of sparring (but not out of training) for a couple of months, plus.

Now, my bloody face after the "incident":


Amazingly it did not swell, it does not hurt.
I finished the round and then I went to the locker room to take the picture. Priorities...




@practicalkarateagain in Facebook









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai