A change of training

Even if I am still injured I never stop training.
There are always ways to train around your injuries.

Yesterday I spent 30 minutes shadow-boxing, then 25 punching the bags.


Then 15 minutes lifting and smashing the ball on the ground.


To round things up some dead-lifts, curls and stretching.

Actually I need to train a bit more...
I have been offered a fight in a couple weeks and I am too many kilos over the weight...

I don't know. Let's see if the fight finally happens, if I can make weight, if my feet can cope with that...
Oh, all of this while I work everyday. Tough life haha.

But I am getting stronger.
I managed to break this:







@practicalkarateagain in Facebook






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai

My Karate style