Do you ever consider your opponent's automatic reactions when trying to decipher kata?
- -If I poke is eyes he will probably bend backwards
- -If I kick him in the groin he will probably bend forward
- -If I feint a punch to the head he will probably bring his hands up
- -If I stomp on his foot he will probably move the leg
- -If you are in a clinch he will probably try to grab your head
I am sure that you can name a few more (please, write them in the comments!) but this will suffice as a short example.
Magically yesterday in the gym I found my friend Nils (black belt in Jujutsu) scaring Jourdan (just married) with this:
Hei, don't tell me it isn't genius!!
The best part is that it worked since the first time, unrehearsed!!
(Yes, the video is not unrehearsed, as I had some trouble and had to re-shot it)
@practicalkarateagain in Facebook