About me

Well, I have been writing and sharing stuff but never really explained my teaching experience, so let's do it now!

If you want to find out about my martial experience, then you can check me out here.

On top of my Martial Arts training I also did cycling for some years. We are a cycling family, and my sister became 3 times National Champion and still competing. My brothers also got local championships. I have competed internationally and some of my "rivals" made it to pro level (Tour the France level) although I didn't.
That made me help with the local cycling school, where my siblings competed. Not doing much, just sharing tips and directing the training from time to time.

I am still working on my PhD on Psychology, in what I majored in the University, specializing in HR and children's pathology (yes, weird combo).

I worked on England several summers with Spanish kids and teenagers who (supposedly) where there to study English.

I helped on my Karate dojo (Celvic, in Spain) with kids's classes and also helping people preparing their Dan tests (from Sho to Yon). 


Also helping organizing and refereeing local tournaments and coaching competitors from our dojo.

Sporadically I also taught Karate classes in the University dojo. Those were great, as smart and interested people were always asking the right questions.

Once in China  I taught classes from time to time in Tang Shou dojo, Kyokushin style.


I was also hired for teaching Kyokushin in the Dongbei University, in Shenyang.





I started another Karate class in Rongdao fight club, where I also resumed Judo training.
This around the time I started acting as Branch Chief in China for GIKKU Yuzenkai.






I joined forces with Huochetou after-school academy and we started another class in their Taekwondo club, where we did training for instructors and also for teenagers.




We started a black belt training group with Kirita Sensei from Japan and Karasira Sensei from Rwanda, but eventually other people joined and we decided to start a regular class, that we moved to the new Houchetou quarters.



In Hunnan disctrict, still in Shenyang, there is a Whushu gym where we had MMA classes with my friend Huanghai. They were mostly physical conditioning and sparring, although we did some self-defense from time to time.


Now I am in Shanghai and coach fellows who ask me in the MMA club in their stances, kicking and such. 
Once a week I go to Karate Box dojo to help them with some Goju Ryu breathing methods, with bunkai and with Kobudo.





On a professional level, I have been working with children since I came to China. I have different roles in this company but what I do most is leading music classes and expanding my teaching experience.





Interesting?






@practicalkarateagain in Facebook






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai