Naihanchi / Tekki Shodan bunkai



For all of you that don not like reading but love bunkai, self-defense and fighting applications I have extracted a chapter of my book that is only that.

Please, find it here:


I have skipped even the pictures of the kata, that I am sure everybody knows.

I want to thank Omoto Kancho for pushing me to start writing again, and my Sensei Celedonio García for teaching me that kata, that I used to grade for Shodan some years ago.

Omoto Kancho, wearing the belt I gifted to him

With Shirai Hiroshi Sensei, in a seminar. Celedonio García Sensei (right) took me there on my birthday!


PS: download the whole book here.






@practicalkarateagain in Facebook
josep_cla in Instagram
josep_cla@hotmail.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rainbow of choices

Saifa bunkai